When you provide us with personal information, you give us permission to use it in order to fulfill our commitments and thus be able to provide the appropriate service. Trazo y Corte S.A (Distefano) will treat your Personal Data as responsible for the following purposes:
The information will be used for the following purposes:
- To create a personal account on our webpage www.distefanoshop.com
- To process orders through our online services
- To send commercial material such as newsletter and lookbooks
- To communicate if there is a problem with the delivery of your items
- To answer questions and report the Distefano experience
- To notify winners of competitions organized online
- To manage the account when conducting credit checks
Likewise, Trazo y Corte S.A (Distefano) will process the data you provide us for the management, attention and follow-up of the requests or requests that you make as a client.
During the experience within our services, it should be taken into account:
- In case you choose the option to save your payment data (cards), you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as for the activation and development of the Quick Shopping or Quick Shopping functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter them again in each process, and they will be considered valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the My Account section. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the main credit and debit card security and confidentiality standards. The use of this functionality, may require for security reasons the modification of your password.
- You could be contacted through email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Platform. , whenever it is necessary or reasonable for its execution.
SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER
In the event that you authorize your subscription to the Newsletter, Distefano will provide you with information about our products and services, including sending commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent electronic means of communication.
Subscription to the Newsletter may entail the use of your Personal Data to make personalized advertising available to you, related to our products and services through e-mails, or other electronic means of your own or of third party collaborators. To improve the attention we provide, we inform you that the Personal Data related to your purchases in our online and physical stores, tastes and preferences may be used for analysis purposes, generation of use profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of interaction with our customers.
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, telephone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm the computer.
Although the general term cookie is used in this policy, as it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "local storage" space is also used for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this "Local Storage".
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (language, country ...) during navigation and on future visits.
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the Web, by estimating numbers and patterns of use, adapting the Web site to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches.
Sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, your credit or debit card details ... is not stored in the cookies we use.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time, by modifying your browser settings according to the indicated guidelines. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common for the cookie settings to be made in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu.